Daska, Punjab

How to apply National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) Add Video

National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) is issued to citizens of Pakistan who are residing abroad and are national of a country which has a dual nationality arrangement with Pakistan. Any citizen of Pakistan can apply for NICOP and can travel to Pakistan without requiring a visa. https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/

Posted by dhidowali on February 28, 2021 at 5:30 AM 55 Views

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In


Video Channels

Recent Videos

13 views - 0 comments
34 views - 0 comments
41 views - 0 comments


  • Green Dhidowali Raised: €0.00 0 donations